Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lazy Pig

It has been brought to my attention that I am a lazy pig (my words, not theirs) and haven't posted anything in, like, a month...ok, more than a month.

So, I vow to do something to rectify this.  For the moment, here is a photo of my dad standing next to the bookshelves that we just purchased from Second Chance to install in the library.  They're oak, and they're from the Mt. Pleasant library in DC (c. 1927).  They're not exactly what we had Sigi draw up, but they're pretty close, less expensive than custom built-ins...and they're awesome!  REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE!

Additionally, to sweeten the, "I'm sorry I'm lazy/too busy apology pot," here are some super cute (in my humble opinion) photos of our son, Ben.  Photo #1, peeking over Craig's shoulder at the B-W's rockin' Labor Day party. 
 

Photo #2, pushups 3 days shy of 15 wks!