Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Visit to York, PA to Get More Things to Reuse

A brief stop to the house - view from where the 2 chairs and table will go (going to York to pick them up).

Ben seems to like the masonry heater - nice crab bum!

Ben wants to open the firebox, but I will not encourage it by showing him how.


 A Trip to York, PA to the York Architectural Warehouse, "Refindings"
Hmmm, I'll have to think about these stained interior shutters...

...still thinking...

This was at the top of the stairs in the York Architectural Warehouse.

Yeah, I bought it.  Yet another thing to rewire!

The chairs and table I picked up at Circa Antiques (the antique store located within the York warehouse).

I think these chairs are both hideous and gorgeous all at once.  Of course, we'll have to reupholster them!